Steel structure production plant
The Steel Structures Manufacturing Plant in Kielce includes:
- Production halls for light and heavy structures:
- Production capacity up to 1000 tons / month,
- Maximum dimensions of typical elements: 5 m x 5 m x 50 m,
- Maximum weight of typical elements: 50 tons,
- Possibility of manufacturing special elements with larger dimensions and higher tonnage.
- A modern, environmentally friendly paint shop with a cleaning line with a painting capacity of 8,500 m2 / month.
- Spray metallization chamber with a capacity of 6,500 m2 / month.
- Full warehouse and logistic infrastructure.
The works carried out at the Steel Structure Manufacturing Plant are supervised by employees of independent departments:
- Quality control,
- Chief Welding Engineer,
- Quality Assurance Systems,